Desert Oracle #4
DESERT ORACLE is a pocket-sized field guide to the fascinating American deserts: strange tales, singing sand dunes, sagebrush trails, artists and aliens, authors and oddballs, ghost towns and modern legends, musicians and mystics, scorpions and saguaros! The DESERT ORACLE is your companion at a roadside diner, around a campfire, or in your tent or cabin as the wind and the coyotes howl outside at night.
Fourth issue. Published Winter 2015.
- “The Known Unknown: Tales of Desert Sasquatch.”
- “Why Mountains Matter"
- “Night of the Manson Man"
- “The Governor’s Alien: Mass Panic and the Phoenix Lights”
- “Intimate Silence of the Desert"
- “Free Calls To God (and Wells Fargo)”