Desert Oracle #3
DESERT ORACLE is a pocket-sized field guide to the fascinating American deserts: strange tales, singing sand dunes, sagebrush trails, artists and aliens, authors and oddballs, ghost towns and modern legends, musicians and mystics, scorpions and saguaros! The DESERT ORACLE is your companion at a roadside diner, around a campfire, or in your tent or cabin as the wind and the coyotes howl outside at night.
Third issue. Published Autumn 2015.
- “William S. Burroughs At the A-Bomb Boarding School.”
- “Living With Scorpions"
- “Ancient Clones of the Mojave"
- “Minerva Hamilton Hoyt: Apostle of the Cacti”
- “Letter From Marfa: Fire & Ruins"
- “Marty Robbins and His Long Desert Trail From Phoenix To El Paso”