Desert Oracle #6
DESERT ORACLE is a pocket-sized field guide to the fascinating American deserts: strange tales, singing sand dunes, sagebrush trails, artists and aliens, authors and oddballs, ghost towns and modern legends, musicians and mystics, scorpions and saguaros! The DESERT ORACLE is your companion at a roadside diner, around a campfire, or in your tent or cabin as the wind and the coyotes howl outside at night.
Desert Oracle #6. Published Spring 2017.
- “The Devil In Amboy Crater"
- “Doc Springer's Last Word In Health: Zzyzx "
- “A Rare and Terrible Jackalope"
- “Exploring the Castle Mountains"
- “Legends of the Aliens: The Krill Papers"