Desert Oracle #2
DESERT ORACLE is a pocket-sized field guide to the fascinating American deserts: strange tales, singing sand dunes, sagebrush trails, artists and aliens, authors and oddballs, ghost towns and modern legends, musicians and mystics, scorpions and saguaros! The DESERT ORACLE is your companion at a roadside diner, around a campfire, or in your tent or cabin as the wind and the coyotes howl outside at night.
Second issue. Published Summer 2015.
- “Edward Abbey’s Southwest: A Field Guide”
- “Desert Madness With the Late, Great Mojave Phone Booth"
- “Finding Your Desert Refuge At the County Tax Auction"
- “A New Performer Takes the Stage At Death Valley Junction”
- “Burrowing Owls and Vanishing Fences"
- “When Astronauts Roamed the Western Deserts”